Industrial Insulation is quite a specialist field and generally involves the use of insulation materials such as Mineral or Rock fibres, Elastomeric, Cellular Glass, Phenolic and Ceramic type products to mention a few. Read More
With our own fabrication workshop, IIS can ensure quality produce and quick turnaround times from workshop floor to site. Manned by experienced sheet metal workers and a large collection of rolling, folding and decoiling machinery. Read More
Industrial Insulation Specialists Ltd is an established contracting company, which provides fabrication and Installation of Insulation and Cladding for the Irish and International industries. View some of our recent projects here. View Gallery
IIS recognise the responsibilities placed on it by safety legislation and actively ensure that health, safety and welfare of its employees and those affected by their works must be given priority at all times. IIS operate a safety management system which guides and instructs IIS management and employees on how to implement a safe and healthy system of work. The system is documented on 4 levels as follows:
- Level 1 – IIS Safety Policy IIS has a written declaration, signed by top management stating that the company is fully committed to securing the health and safety of all IIS personnel and all others affected by our work. Our in-house safety officer carries out in house safety training and investigates major/ minor accidents and assists management in preparing safety documents and gives advice on safety legislation.
- Level 2 – IIS Safety Statement All employees are made aware of our commitment to safety and welfare statement.
- Level 3 – Safety Products and Health Plan The ISS safety manual outlines a set of procedures, which instruct and /or guide IIS management and supervisors on how to carry out their safety functions and responsibilities.
- Level 4 – Independent Safety Consultants IIS use a number of independent safety consultants on projects as required to meet statutory requirements for full time presence of a safety officer on sites where employee number on site exceed statutory amount.
Our quality policy is aimed at
- Ensuring all activities are controlled
- Ensuring all employees are aware of relevant procedures
- Identifying & Rectifying any problems / defects as quickly and efficiently.
- Providing the services that our clients expects
Unit 6, Matthew Hill Commercial Park, Forge Hill Cross,
Kinsale Road, Cork
Phone 021 431 9701
Fax No. 021 431 9683
Unit 8, Block B, Aerodrome Bus. Park,
Rathcoole, Co. Dublin